Dynamics 365 Integration
Engage your prospects, clients and partners in real-time with marketing automation connected to Dynamics 365.
Sync Constant Contact with Dynamics 365 to Get the Most Out of Marketing and Sales Data
Automatically sync critical customer data between Constant Contact and your Dynamics 365 customer relationship management (CRM) system.
All versions supported.
On-premise or in the Cloud authentication supported.
Get started today!
Sync contacts and leads to Constant Contact lists.
Use Checkbox field mapping for List segmentation.
Filter and Sync only those records who meet specific criteria from CRM.
Sync marketing lists to Constant Contact lists.
Opt-outs managed automatically.
Custom field mapping between both systems.
Sync campaigns and campaign responses from Constant Contact to Dynamics CRM.
Sync Constant Contact's EventSpot to Dynamics CRM.
Dynamics CRM always takes higher precedence over Constant Contact. Any changes in CRM will always be synced to Constant Contact.
Contact and lead data is synced from Constant Contact only if the email address doesn't exist in Dynamics CRM at the time of syncing.
- Save time managing your contact data by integrating Constant Contact with your Microsoft Dynamics 365. No more double entry needed!
- UNLIMITED Contacts, Leads and Customers synced!
- Create targeted, timely marketing campaigns by segmenting your contacts based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 custom fields such as type of client, product interest, or stage of sales cycle.
- Cloud based so your team has access from anywhere.
- 24/7 support and expert advice (even on free plans!)
Technical & Support
Cloud-based so access anywhere/anytime!
2 Weeks Free Trial - Start for Free or choose one of our Paid Plans, starting from just $49.99/month, Add-Ons for any plan are just $9.99.
Sign up, connect your software and start syncing 1 to 1,000,000 records, or even more in all the plans! No credit card required.