Data sync by HubSpot
An automatic, bi-directional contacts sync between HubSpot and Constant Contact
Sync data between Constant Contact and HubSpot
Sync data between Constant Contact and HubSpot without manual data entry or messy, time-consuming imports.
Here’s what you get with Data Sync by HubSpot:
- Two-way sync: Data is shared between Constant Contact and HubSpot in real-time
- Default field mappings: Set-up is quick with out-of-the-box field mappings already created for you
- Historical syncing: Your existing data will sync right away, and updates will sync as they happen
This syncs Constant Contact contacts
- Automatically sync data between HubSpot and Constant Contact
- Sync only the data you want by using filters
- Out-of-the-box default field mappings make set-up quick
- Custom mappings add the flexibility to create your own mappings
Technical & Support
Follow the instructions below.
- You must be a HubSpot Super Admin or have HubSpot App Marketplace permissions in your HubSpot account.
- Get started by navigating to the HubSpot Marketplace listing and click on “Install”.
- You will be prompted to enter your Constant Contact credentials if you haven’t logged in.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to setup your sync between Constant Contact and HubSpot.
- Select what data you would like to sync, review the sync settings and start syncing.
For more details on how to connect both applications, please have a look at the data sync help article.